Regular vaccinations as well as flea and worm treatment are an essential part of keeping your pet healthy as well as responsible ownership.
We introduced a Healthplan into our clinic, which allows you to spread the cost for routine treatments evenly over the year. It also allows you to save on medication, services and food we provide in our clinic.
Our plan includes:
- Booster vaccination (including Kennel Cough Vaccination for dogs and Feline Leukaemia Virus for cats)
- Two comprehensive health assessments with a veterinary surgeon, one to be included with the annual booster
- Annual worming and flea prevention
- Free microchipping
- One free annual urine test
- Free dental check and 10% discount on all dental procedures
- 10% off neutering surgery
- 10% off comprehensive general health profile
- 10% off all medication and food purchased at Cornerstone
Plans are free to join. The monthly costs are as follows:
- Cats – £10 per month
- Small dogs (Under10kg) – £8 per month
- Medium dogs (10kg–20kg) –£10 per month
- Large dogs (Over 20kg) –£12 per month
To find out how to join, please talk
to a member of our team.